The articles, statements and information in this website are those solely of the author and do not necessarily represent the opinions or statements of the Association of Insurance Compliance Professionals, its members, officers, directors, sponsors, or agents (collectively “AICP”). All such information is provided “as is.” The AICP makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in relation to the content and use of this website and the accuracy or completeness of the information set forth in the website. In no event shall AICP be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential losses or damages, or punitive damages, from any loss, damage, claim or other matter arising out of, or in any way connected with, this website.
Nothing in this website should be taken to constitute professional advice or a recommendation of the AICP. The information provided is of a general nature only and readers should always independently research any matters based upon the specific circumstances involved and consult with an appropriate expert for advice, as needed.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of the AICP. The AICP has no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links to any websites does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views or other information available within those websites.
Interim Designation of Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement
The AICP respects the intellectual property of others and ask our users to do the same. If you believe that any work accessible on this website has been copied in a way that constitutes a copyright infringement of your work, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our designated Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property interest that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is accessible on the website;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner.
You may send your Notice of Claimed Infringement to:
11130 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 350
Reston, VA 20191
Telephone: 703-437-4377 ext: 4085
Email: [email protected]
The website implements the following “notice and takedown” procedure upon receipt of any notification of claimed copyright infringement. The website reserves the right at any time to disable access to, or remove any material or activity accessible on or from any page on the website or any materials claimed to be infringing or based on facts or circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent. It is the firm policy of the website to terminate the account of repeat copyright infringers, when appropriate, and the website will act expeditiously to remove access to all material that infringes on another’s copyright, according to the procedure set forth in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).