AICP delivers a community of insurance compliance professionals that supports your challenges through local and national networking, by offering a forum to connect with insurance regulators and ongoing education and certification opportunities.
Insurance Compliance Community
Interact with 1,000+ members that represent 850 insurance companies, 55+ regulatory agencies, trade associations and product & service providers.
Networking and Professional Growth
Members can engage with insurance regulators and industry professionals, access career resources and participate in timely learning opportunities that address the specific needs of insurance compliance professionals.
Knowledge and Resources
There is power in information – discover emerging developments and gain access to exclusive industry resources in the members only site 24/7 at www.aicp.net.
What’s In It For Me?
- Those Starting Out
- AICP offers a wide array of resources to those new to the industry. AICP will help you grow and evolve professionally through benefits including the AICP blog, education and certification courses, and a library of past webinars and presentations. You’ll have unlimited access to our Job Bank with opportunities unique to insurance compliance. Don’t miss the world class network of insurance compliance professionals!
- AICP offers a variety of resources for established insurance professionals. Members can engage with insurance regulators and industry professionals, access career resources and participate in timely learning opportunities that strengthen the industry knowledge of your company. You’ll have access to the AICP Job Bank as a cost effective and proven way to showcase open positions you may have, whether you are seeking to fill an entry level position or attract highly experienced compliance professionals.
- Service Providers
- Our membership consists of industry professionals who may benefit from your best-in-class products and resources. There are also numerous opportunities for company visibility at both the annual conference, as well as the regional chapter Education Days.
- AICP’s membership is comprised of professionals working in every facet of the field of insurance compliance. Our community includes a wide range of insurance professionals and regulators. This provides regulators with a forum for the open exchange of ideas regarding current trends, best practices, and regulatory challenges that meet their diverse needs.
- Compliance is a moving target. By joining AICP’s community of compliance professionals, you have access to their insights and expertise. This enables you to stay current on industry trends, regulatory challenges, best practices, new product offerings, and much more. The annual conference is an opportunity for both continuing education credits, as well as visibility for firms and individual attorneys.
For more than 30 years, the AICP has been dedicated exclusively to the advancement of the insurance compliance community.
What others are saying …
AICP has provided me numerous opportunities to collaborate with industry and regulators to solve business problems. Attending AICP education days and AICP annual conferences since 2001 has given me invaluable education experiences, both learning from and sharing with other compliance professionals. I would strongly encourage others to join AICP.
AICP has assisted with my career development and growth as an insurance compliance professional through the many networking and cutting edge educational opportunities the organization offers. Furthermore, the Regulator personal relationships I have developed through AICP are priceless.
“As a Business Partner, the AICP conferences and webinars provide a fantastic platform to stay up to date on all the latest insurance innovations and compliance issues. The benefits of AICP membership play a huge role in my daily work. The education and networking opportunities alone make the AICP a truly great organization!”
“In my role as a Chief Compliance Officer, membership in AICP has afforded me a wealth of invaluable resources: local and national presentations by knowledge leaders on hot topics, prompt notice of regulatory updates, numerous opportunities to engage with regulators, and the ability to network with peers across the country. My CEO and several of our board members also recognize AICP’s value, and have elected to become members as well.”
I encourage you to use the resources available to you through AICP, such as AICP Online Communities. Many have asked questions in the membership discussion forum. Maybe you’ve even been able to assist someone by providing suggestions. AICP has a library of knowledge available at your fingertips. If you can’t find it there, you can reach out to one of our great sponsors. Remember, you are not in this “situation” alone. There is a large group here with you. We are all going through this together and we support each other.
I have always greatly valued my AICP membership. Since joining the Association in 2014 I have met countless numbers of industry members and regulators. Many of these acquaintances have become friends – people I can reach out to with industry questions or just to get an opinion.
A Sneak Peek of AICP Member Benefits
- Discussion Forum
- LinkedIn Group
- Job Bank
- AICP Scholarship Fund
- Connect with regulators, compliance professionals and leading business solutions providers
- Industry Recognized Certifications / Designations (ACP, CCP)
- Continuing Education credits(CE)
- Speaking and Leadership Opportunities
- Local Chapter Events, Education Days and National Conference
- Journal for Insurance Compliance Professionals