The required ACP and CCP courses are offered through AHIP, LOMA, NAIC, AICPCU, and SOFE. For more information regarding these courses, refer to, and

You need to get the study materials and pass the exams through the organization that offer the required courses. We recommend checking with your company Human Resource Department as they may have something already set up with the various organizations that offer educational courses.