Midwest Chapter EDay
It’s been far too long since we’ve had the opportunity to gather as a chapter, and we couldn’t be more excited to announce our upcoming Midwest Chapter Education Day on September 18th in Columbus, Ohio!
This event will be an incredible opportunity for all of us to reconnect, learn, and grow together. We’ve planned a full day of engaging sessions led by industry experts who will share valuable insights and strategies to help you excel in your field. Here are just a few highlights you can look forward to:
- Keynote Speaker: George McNab, Ohio Department of Insurance – Assistant Director, Government Affairs and Stakeholder Outreach
- Industry Partner Insight: “Hurricanes, Wildfires and Machine Learning, Oh My!”: Geoff Baker, Assistant Counsel, AAIS
- SERFF Technology Modernization: Lauren Bandle, Business Analyst III, Filing Solutions, SERFF
- Regulatory Climate – A Private Practice Perspective: Greg Mitchell, Attorney at Law, Global Regulatory Risk & Compliance
- Panel Discussion with Peers- Perspective on State Filings:
- Emily Bosch – Divisional Asst. Vice president, Great American Insurance Company
- Lynda Neese – Director, Product Drafting & State Filings, Jackson National Life Insurance Company
- Tyrone Settlemier – Manager, Compliance (Product), AmTrust Financial Services Inc.
- Next generation Insurance Engagement: Junior Achievement
Don’t miss out on this chance to reunite with your fellow chapter members and expand your professional network. Register now and secure your spot for what promises to be an unforgettable event…we can’t wait to see you there!
For those traveling from out of town, DoubleTree Suites is conveniently connected to the Barnes & Thornburg Law Firm. This means you won’t have to worry about transportation or finding nearby accommodations. Everything will be within reach! To reserve a room, please click here
If you have any questions or need further information about the event, please reach out to Christie Lee
Lunch is included in the registration fee
Barnes & Thornburg Law Firm
41 S. High Street Suite 3300
Columbus, OH 43215
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM