CompanyThe Hanover Insurance Group
Sr. Business Analyst, Req #13506
We are seeking a Sr. Business Analyst with insurance and data analytics skills to join our growing team in our Worcester, MA Headquarters.
This analyst role will provide support of maintaining pricing information for multiple commercial lines products and provide analytical and quantitative support for product development, management reporting, and other research in support of the actuarial organization, with direction. Candidates should be capable of independently handling all aspects of routine filing preparation where standard actuarial support is required including extracting and integrating data from various resources to analyze and develop reports and spreadsheets.
This is a full-time, exempt role.
• Monitor compliance with ISO, NCCI, State Rating Bureau filings, and recommend actions.
• Regularly review filing and rating materials to ensure accuracy and compliance.
• Provide support on routine insurance department inquiries.
• Perform liaison function between systems, compliance, and actuarial departments.
• Understand and draw inferences from data being collected.
• Analyze pricing or profitability data.
• Analyze company and industry experience as required.
• Design and prepare special reports and other data compilations as requested.
• Communicate with internal and external customers to discuss analysis results.
• Analyze, compile, and perform competitive analysis.
• Prepare preliminary recommendations with limited direction.
• Maintain pricing or policy management systems.
• Prepare and maintain documentation for processes.
• Adhere to and help create peer review guidelines.
• Perform other projects and assignments as directed.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience in the Property/Casualty industry including experience working with state insurance department filings.
• Quantitative background and highly detail oriented.
• Familiar with Property/Casualty insurance rate making concepts.
Apply here: https://www.hanover.com/careers