CompanyT.J. Jerger MGA, LLC
LocationPinellas Park, Florida
Salary45k – 72K depending on experience.
P&C – Compliance Analyst
T.J. Jerger MGA, LLC. is growing and we are in search of an experienced Compliance Analyst to join our team!
The Compliance Analyst is responsible for the generation and timely submission of all required statistical data calls and assist with the development, preparation and submission of P & C rate, rule, and form filings.
Who are we?
Started in 2006, TJ Jerger is the Managing General Agency for American Traditions Insurance Company, the largest writer of manufactured home insurance in Florida. T.J. Jerger and ATIC are part of the Jerger family of companies.
Why work with us?
We are a family-oriented organization committed to providing competitive compensation and benefits packages to our employees including:
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life benefits starting day 1 of employment
· Multiple plans to choose from in order to fit your needs, the company pays 90% of the employee only premium
· 401k plan participation available the 1st quarter after hire with 100% match of 3%, and 50% on the next 2%…fully vested
· Generous PTO and paid holiday schedule
· 1 day of paid volunteer time off per year
· 7.5 hour work days… 37.5 work weeks!
· Onsite workout facility
· Casual dress code (work-appropriate)
What will you be doing?
· Statistical data reporting including but not limited to ISO, Quasr, OFAC, etc.
· Preparation of rates, rules and form filings
· Development and review of coverage documents and rating rules
· Preparing filings to the state insurance departments
· Assist in the implementation of approved rates, rules and forms including updating internal rating, rules, and forms system sheets
· Review internal data and prepare data for filing
· Communicate and disburse to various internal departments, approved filings and miscellaneous regulatory data needed to achieve and maintain regulatory compliance
· Document all assignments and projects as prescribed in department standards
· Act as a liaison with legal and actuary regarding new products
· Other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
· Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
· At least 2 years of personal lines property experience
· Property & Casualty Residential Carrier experience (Florida experience a plus)
· Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
· Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel and Power BI)
· Ability to multi-task
· Self-motivated with the ability to think creatively
· Ability to interact with all levels of management
Additional information: Our offices are located at 7785 66th St. N, Pinellas Park, FL 33781 in the Richard and Evelyn Jerger Building along with our sister companies: West Point Insurance Services, Storm King Claims, American Traditions Insurance Company and Jerger & Sons Insurance Agency. Typical office hours are Monday – Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
This position is in an office environment and would require:
Must be able to remain in a stationary position for 50%- 75% of the time.
Must be able to speak and communicate clearly to other team members.
Constantly operates a computer and other office machinery such as a copy machine, phone/headset, and keyboard.
T.J. Jerger MGA, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Please access the link below to apply:
Apply here: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/1458261/West-Point-Underwriters/Compliance-Analyst—Property-and-Casualty-in-Florida