CompanyMGIS Staff Management Inc
LocationSalt Lake City, UT, 84101
The Account Management team is a tight-knit group responsible for enrolling, renewing, and ongoing service for group benefit coverage. These professionals provide administrative services to make necessary group plan changes and provide ongoing support to the groups and agents/brokers. Our Account Managers are essential partners to our Client’s HR Directors as well as our agents/brokers in providing basic knowledge of group benefits.
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT, MGIS is a leading national insurance program manager experienced in building and managing specialized insurance programs for healthcare professionals. We partner with highly rated insurers and focus on disability and life insurance for practices of all sizes, types, and medical specialties. Insurance policies managed by MGIS are backed by members of the Sun Life group and Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s. We work exclusively through select brokers and insurance advisers. MGIS has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Insurance for 10 years by Business Insurance Magazine and Best Companies Group.
• Enter and update member, group, and coverage information, group benefit summary (GBS), riders, endorsements, administration manual, certificates and booklets to be delivered to the group or member. Process requests and follow-up on decisions. Make group billing changes: manual adjustments; terminations, salary adjustments, correcting errors, billing contact: address changes; sabbatical requests; absolute assignments; riders, anniversary change, name change, set up new billing locations and codes on existing business; download census; check payments.
• Extensive interaction with brokers and representatives.
• Communicate any carrier matter or notifications to the group and agent.
• Provide ongoing customer service to groups and agents and facilitate with the carrier(s).
• Review and submit claims to carrier, update administration system of claim decision and premium waivers.
• Create and maintain data files based on producers, requests, and follow-up; and file enrollment cards and all correspondence.
• Assist in training new employees
• Work cohesively with others
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. This position requires extensive interaction with brokers/agents and coordination with various departments within the company. Experience in working with benefits brokers/agents/producers preferred. High School Diploma is mandatory.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
An Associate degree with two years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Preference will be given to individuals with a current life and health license.
Must have EXCELLENT communication and professional skills to effectively address and service producer requests. Must be able to multi-task and function effectively in a high paced, demanding atmosphere. To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/kLLPOxTD61ownIqMnT4MN5
Apply here: https://www.click2apply.net/kLLPOxTD61ownIqMnT4MN5